Vineeth M P
The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Cell (IEDC) of MTI
was established in 2016,with the objective of enabling the students to
start their own entrepreneurial ventures. Students are encouraged to think out of the syllabus to identify problems, which can’t be solved, and to develop a product as outcome of solution.
Objectives of IEDC :
The objectives of this cell includes:
- Organize workshops & training programmes in the field of entrepreneurial skill development
- To Build Entrepreneurial culture among students
- Organize industrial visits to business enterprise
- Organize interactive sessions with successful entrepreneurs from outside as well as within the state.
- Organize Entrepreneur Awareness Programme.
- To introduce talented youths to industrial research organizations
- Conducted a 2 day FAB Lab Workshop in association with Kerala Start Up Mission .Around 30 students from various polytechnic colleges participated in the event.
- 10 students with the coordinator participated in the YES Kerala summit on 12 th September 2017 at Le Meridian,Ernakulam
IEDC Coordinator along with four other students participated in Startup i3 organized by Sahrdaya College of Engineering
- A Project exhibition was conducted during Techfest ‘Chrysalis 2017’. Various Polytechnic Colleges in Kerala participated during the event. Cash award worth Rs.5000/- was awarded for the best project .Cash award worth Rs.3000/- was awarded for the best project in each department.
- Conducted a 2 day workshop on Aurdino & Rasperry Pi for electronics Engineering students.